How can you help squeeze out a cure for epilepsy? By having a Lily’s Lemonade Stand this summer.
Lily’s Fund for Epilepsy Research invites kids and adults to host their own lemonade stands anytime and anywhere throughout the summer. It’s fun, easy and a great way to raise awareness of epilepsy, and money for important epilepsy research at UW-Madison.
Have fun, learn about epilepsy, get involved in your community AND get a cool Lily’s Lemonade t-shirt. E-mail us the time and location of your stand and we’ll put it on our website. Photos too!
All summer long!
You, your kids, your friends, your family, your co-workers, your neighbors.
Your neighborhood, school, local business…at festivals, swim meets or ball games. Wherever you want to have your stand.
To find a cure for epilepsy AND help people understand what epilepsy is. By promoting epilepsy awareness, you spread the word and help raise money for cutting-edge epilepsy research at the UW-Madison. The more people hear about it, the less strange and scary it will seem. The more awareness we create. The more research will be funded.
Easy. Just download the materials here:
- Everything you need is right here in our Lemonade Stand Guide
- Posters to decorate your stand, advertise, and thank people.
- Thank You Stickers (Avery 5160) to give to your customers.
- Epilepsy Questions and Fact Cards to share with customers.
- How Much I Raised form to send in with your money. And find out how you can earn a Lily’s Lemonade Stand t-shirt!
Email us when and where your stand is so we can help send customers your way!
Thanks Joe….for the little boost!