Wow! What a magical night! Once again we are blown away by all the energy and support you give to Lily’s Fund.
- To our Hula Hosts for bringing new people to the luau and making this a record attendance year!
- To our 54 sponsors, for their gifts-in-kind and underwriting that keep the luau affordable for all!
- To our volunteer army who worked on this event for a year, and who spent their weekend transforming Union South into a tropical paradise!
- To the 170+ auction donors who generously contributed their services, vacations and goods to create the most unique auction ever.
- To our donors and our 700 guests, for opening your hearts and joining us in raising awareness and money for epilepsy research.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR 2016!
Yep, we are already thinking about it…. Want to help?
- As a Hula Host who brings 10 guests.
- As a sponsor to keep ticket prices low, and research money high.
- As a silent auction donor.
- As a volunteer for the auction, set-up, decorations, and more.
Email us today! Lily’s Fund is unique in that we are 100% run by the best volunteers ever! Find out more at www.lilysfund.org
Enjoy this remarkable video below from Popamatic Studios: